eNTRANCE Daily Devotional
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Building your life. Text: Pro. 24:3-4

2 posters

Go down

Building your life. Text: Pro. 24:3-4 Empty Building your life. Text: Pro. 24:3-4

Post by stephen.ojo Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:15 am

Many lives are in a state of confusion, disorder & coma. Many have sought for a way out but from wrong perspective, many couldn't even identify what was wrong and felt it could be normal. Our life can either be home (marriage), academics, career etc. The question is, how have you built your life and with what are you building it? Pro 24:3-4 "Through wisdom is an house (life) builder; and by understanding it is established; and by knowledge shall the chambers be filled with all previous and pleasant riches. The above scripture enlist 3 basic conditions for building our life: Wisdom, Understanding & Knowledge. Wisdom in God's word will set out steps to use in building your life (vs 6); understanding of God's purpose and plan for your life will establish it; while knowledge on how to go about the steps will fill our lives with precious riches. All these will make us become an outstanding person in every area of life. You're what you're except you key in to God's way.
Prayer point: Lord help me discover your purpose for my life and help me build it.
M.V: Pro.24:6

stephen.ojo

Back to top Go down

Building your life. Text: Pro. 24:3-4 Empty WORD

Post by Oladoyin Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:47 pm

This is insightful, more of this I pray for.

Oladoyin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum